Since Suavinex places a great deal of importance on the quality and safety of its products, the company plays an active role in different official programmes and projects aimed at boosting innovation in the sector.
Project funded by the European Social Fund through the Torres Quevedo Programme:
The purpose of this project was to study and develop small baby care products such as bottles, soothers and clips made from BPA-free materials that are available on the market, like polypropylene, polyamide, polyester, etc.
With the results of this project, the Suavinex Group has launched BPA-free products in line with legislative requirements and consumer expectations.
Project carried out with the assistance of the Valencian Institute of Business Competitiveness under the aid programme for International Expansion Plans for PYMES in the Valencian Community 2016
- TITLE: International Expansion Plan 2016. Exclusivas Rimar.
- AID: EXCLUSIVAS RIMAR, S.L. - Code ITAPIN/2016/601.
- Amount granted: €25,604.28
- TITLE: International Expansion Plan 2016. Laboratorios Suavinex.
- AID: LABORATORIOS SUAVINEX, S.A. - Code ITAPIN/2016/379.
- Amount granted: €5,694.00
- PROJECT: Development of a new compressible and recoverable surface for supporting objects on inclined planes.
- Code IDI-20160053
- EXCLUSIVAS RIMAR, S.L