Fertility is a man's thing too
In order to conceive, it is not just necessary for the woman to be in the right place at the right time; the man also has to do his bit by trying to ensure that his sperm is of the highest possible quality. Try to follow these suggestions:
- Try not to wear tight trousers or underwear, as heat has a negative effect
- Eat a healthy diet
- Do not drink too much alcohol or smoke
- Avoid being overweight and do exercise regularly
- Bear in mind that your sperm count and motility are highest at the beginning of spring and end of autumn.
- Certain vitamins improve its quality, so we recommend that you take zinc, vitamin D and vitamin E.